Tuesday, March 8, 2011

~friend post time~


ta da...it's friend post time with lovely min! everyone is welcome to guest post, so just drop me a comment if you're interested :)




Top: H&M
Skirt: Gap
Strappy heels: Daphne (I picked these up on a previous trip to Shanghai)
Earrings: Claire's Accessories
Makeup: Bare Escentuals

Isn't Mochi's style gorgeous???  I wanted to share my most recent clubbing outfit with you....  I adore unique tops - classy yet out of the ordinary enough to be interesting.  I was visiting Pennsylvania last month and decided to take full advantage of the tax-free shopping there and picked up this nautical-inspired top from H&M.  It is so versatile - you can wear it casually, pairing it with a pair of white pants and pumps, yet it's flirty enough to be worn on a night out.  For this outfit I've paired it with a beige jean skirt and strappy black heels.  Although you can't see it, I completed the look with gold and dark purple eyeshadow.  For the earlier part of the evening I also added a beige flower clip in my hair, but decided to take it off once the dancing started. 

I have also included pictures of my friends because at the end of the day, as great as the outfit may be, it's really about enjoying great company and creating new memories.

So, what do you think?

14 comments:

yuusuke said...

i really like the nautical vibe of the top, now i want one too!

Connie said...

cute outfit :]
OH AND MIN I MET YOUR BROTHER.
i saw him at a debate tournament :D

Anik Milk said...

I think mini skirt is a good choice for clubbing! And the top is really awesome!

Amy's Fashion Blog said...

Cute Top

http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

Harija said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandy a la Mode said...

awww very cute top! love it!

Harija said...

Cute top and extremely adorable pictures!
Great post and I am following!
Can you check out my blog and follow if you like it!

My Lyfe ; My Story

Anonymous said...

your top looks so cute >.<

http://vanityseeker.blogspot.com/

Fash Boulevard said...

OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Justine said...

Min, you have such awesome taste in shirts! That cute top is definitely a flirty feminine twist on the nautical theme. Before I read your accompanying text, I thought you were wearing a white or yellow mini-skirt. Although the restroom lighting tricked me, your makeup looks gorgeous. You and your friends look like you're having a blast!

Unknown said...

you're the sweetest, min, thanks!

MD said...

Thanks guys! <3

WanderingJewel said...

Great clothes! I think I'm going to have to go shopping.

Michelle Lee said...

great outfit :) thanks for following me back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...